Win a Chocolate Book for Christmas – Giveaway #1
I have a copy of Crave: a passion for chocolate by Maureen McKeon that I bought myself on a whim after having seen it in a bookshop. It’s a lovely hardback book, but for some reason I’ve never got around to using it. So rather than it sitting idly by on my bookshelf, I thought it would make a nice Christmas present for someone – so I am running a little giveaway / competition, with this as the prize.
I have five questions for you. The answers shouldn’t be too difficult to find if you can spare a few moments to search through my blog.
- My blog is called Chocolate Log Blog. When did the first “Log” (think roulade) appear on this blog and what was it?
- I had several reasons for starting this blog. Can you give me one of them?
- I’ve made three gluten free cakes. Can you name them?
- I’ve used ground cherries in my baking on several occasions. What are ground cherries?
- What did I do for National Chocolate Week in 2009?
Apologies to overseas visitors, but due to postal charges, this prize can only be shipped within the UK.