13 Cheeky Chocolate Recipes and November’s We Should Cocoa

13 Cheeky Chocolate Recipes

We Should Cocoa | 1st November 2016 | By

The first of the month just keeps coming and We Should Cocoa turns forever faster! October has been a busy month what with National Chocolate Week, Halloween and the last few episodes of The Great British Bake Off – oh no! There are a lot of us bakers who are very sad to see it go. But read on to see what these 13 cheeky chocolate recipes have been inspired by.

13 Cheeky Chocolate Recipes

Chocolate Pistachio Slice

Decadent fudgy chocolate and pistachio slice from Suelle at Mainly Baking made with condensed milk and a biscuit base.

Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Traybake

Chocolate chunk cookie dough traybake from Caroline Makes – now those are what I call chocolate chunks.

Lime Syrup Cake

After such sweet treats, this white chocolate & lime cake from Jo at Seven Green Apples makes a welcome appearance. I was particularly excited to see that kefir had been used in the mix – I’m not the only one then!

Toffee Apple Tiffin

Tiffin is one of my favourite things and I’d love a piece of this toffee apple candy chocolate tiffin from Beth at Jam & Clotted Cream as my Bonfire Night treat.

Dark Chocolate Ginger Tiffin

Another tiffin, my day has got even better. Dark chocolate, stem ginger and peanut butter tiffin from De Tout Coeur Limousin

Simple Family Chocolate Cake

Everyone has a favourite chocolate cake and here’s Helen’s simple family chocolate cake from Roast Chicken and a Country Walk

Halloween Cake

Halloween had to make an appearance and I’m so glad it did. This chocolate peanut butter swirl cake from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary is the best Halloween Cake I’ve ever seen.

Crème au Chocolat

If you fancy viewing some stunning French sunsets and finding out what this Crème au Chocolat has to do with Proust, then head over to Phil’s blog As Strong As Soup.

Fruit & Nut Chocolate Shards

These sumptuous fruit and nut chocolate shards with popping candy from Galina at Chez Maximka were a fitting tribute to National Chocolate Week.

Chocolate Birthday Bundt

One of two chocolate birthday bundts for Miss GF by Kate at Gluten Free Alchemist.

Black Forest Roulade

And yes we have a #GBBO inspired bake – Snowy Black Forest Roulade from Sammie at Feasting is Fun.

Triple Chocolate Buns

My nod to National Chocolate Week were these triple chocolate buns and very nice they were too.

Maca Bliss Balls

We are assured by Johanna that her post is not a Halloween one, but these balls look like mighty fine one eyed monsters to me. However, unlike most Halloween treats, the chocolate tahini maca bliss balls from Green Gourmet Giraffe are healthy ones.

We Should Cocoa November Entries

Tags:

1. Jo

1st November 2016 at 7:01 pm

Oh there are so many yummy things here. We don’t have tiffin here in NZ that I’m aware of, or maybe we call it by a different name but whatever it’s called, I’ll be trying both these.

2nd November 2016 at 4:14 pm

Tiffin is also called fridge cake and biscuit cake. You can tell I like it as I have about 10 different recipes on my blog.

2. Johanna @ Green Gourmet Giraffe

2nd November 2016 at 11:57 am

Tiffin, kefir and Proust! Oh my! A great fun round up and too much temptation. I have a few chocolate posts this month and am just not sure which one to send in! After your comment on the tahini and chocolate combination I am tempted by my chocolate and tahini recipe but might go for the fun cake!

2nd November 2016 at 4:10 pm

Oh decisions, decisions! I’m impressed you’re so well organised you know what you’re going to make.

3. Elizabeth

3rd November 2016 at 6:43 am

Such a gorgeous collection! Thank you for featuring my chocolate Halloween cake too! Now to get brainstorming for this month’s entry! 🙂

5th November 2016 at 4:31 pm

I have to say Elizabeth, I think you’ll have a very hard time surpassing your spider cake – it’s a masterpiece. Now there’s a challenge 😉

4. All That I'm Eating

3rd November 2016 at 2:43 pm

What a delicious collection! I’m torn between the tiffin and that chocolate Halloween cake!

5th November 2016 at 4:27 pm

It’s a good one isn’t it? For me, I’m just unable to resist tiffin if it’s on offer.

5. Nayna Kanabar

3rd November 2016 at 6:11 pm

What a wonderful array of delicious recipes all look so tasty.

5th November 2016 at 4:25 pm

It’s hard to go wrong with chocolate, but I always enjoy seeing what people make with it.

6. Riz

4th November 2016 at 12:50 am

Oh, yum! What a yummy chocolate filled post!! I love the eyes of the spider on Elizabeth’s cake! I just posted a chocolate recipe I think I’m going to send in : )

5th November 2016 at 4:23 pm

Oh lovely Riz, please do, I’ll look forward to seeing it. I find Elisabeth’s spider really quite scary and I’m not scared of spiders 😉

7. Kate - gluten free alchemist

4th November 2016 at 8:56 pm

That has to be one of the best choccy round-ups I have seen for ages Choclette. Some lovely recipes to explore! Thanks for hosting xx

5th November 2016 at 4:02 pm

Thanks Kate. It’s always a joy to see what folk get up to with their chocolate and it’s a pleasure doing the round-ups:)

8. Sammie

5th November 2016 at 1:00 pm

Ooh what a yummy We Should Cocoa collection. Thank you for featuring my gluten free Roulade. I’ve also been checking out some of the other bakes and bloggers. A lovely way to view more delicious recipes.

5th November 2016 at 3:57 pm

Thanks Sammie, it’s always worth checking out other recipes and blogs I find. There are some real treasures out there 🙂

9. Phil in the Kitchen

6th November 2016 at 10:23 pm

Very fine roundup and a great variety of very fine recipes. I’m sorry to have stayed away for so long.

8th November 2016 at 9:26 am

Yes, you are very much missed Phil. Hope to see you joining in more often again.

10. Sarah James @ Tales From The Kitchen Shed

8th November 2016 at 1:09 pm

What a delicious round up Choclette. I can’t believe it’s so long since I baked with chocolate, must remedy this and make sure I join We Should Cocoa more often.

9th November 2016 at 3:35 pm

Thanks Sarah, please do remedy. I always look forward to seeing your chocolate creations 🙂

11. jenny paulin

17th November 2016 at 7:00 pm

what delicious chocolate bakes – that spider cake is so clever x

19th November 2016 at 8:14 am

I always love seeing what people have made, but you are right that spider cake is ace.

12. Lucy

26th November 2016 at 8:59 am

Loving all these chocolate bakes, loads of chocolate inspiration here! I’ve added a little something this month, hurrah!

26th November 2016 at 8:05 pm