We Should Cocoa
We Should Cocoa was started in September 2010 by me, Choclette and Chele formally of Chocolate Teapot. The idea is to make something with chocolate each month. Until September 2016 you had to use the special ingredient selected each month along with chocolate. Now though, you can make whatever you like as long as it contains some sort of chocolate or cocoa substance. Entries must be vegetarian, but can be sweet or savoury, simple or complicated. You can use anyone’s recipe (acknowledging the source of course) or make up your own.
How it works
- Post your recipe on your blog with at least one accompanying photograph. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own.
- Mention We Should Cocoa in your post and link back to Tin and Thyme. You will find who is hosting each month’s challenge by looking on this page.
- Only one entry per challenge please and it must be posted in the relevant month.
- Entry is usually via linky which can be found at the bottom of the post.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 28th of the month.
- By linking up you are giving consent for your image to be included in the monthly round up as well as being shared on social media channels such as Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook.
- Please use the #WeShouldCocoa hashtag on Twitter and I will endeavour to retweet.
- A full round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on the first day of the following month along with the new linky.
- All entries will be pinned to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest.
If you are interested in guest hosting #WeShouldCocoa, please get in touch.
December link up will be posted on 3rd December due to the Advent Calendar
We Should Cocoa round-ups and current linky
75. November 2016 round up will be posted on 2nd December due to the Advent Calendar
74. October 2016
73. September 2016
72. August 2016 from Choclette was Anything Goes
71. July 2016 from Choclette was Anything Goes
70. June 2016 from Johanna was Malt
69. May 2016 from Choclette was Oats
68. April 2016 from Helen was Red or Pink
67. March 2016 from Linzi was Eggs
66. February 2016 from Choclette was Butter
65. January 2016 from Lisa was Simple Recipes
64. December 2015 from Rebecca was Christmas
63. November 2015 from Choclette was Bananas
62. October 2015 from Tracy was USA
61. September 2015 from Kate was Blackberries
60. August 2015 from Choclette was Anything Goes
59. July 2015 from Choclette was Blueberries
58. June 2015 from Kerry was Cupcakes
57. May 2015 from Karen was Vanilla
56. April 2015 from Choclette was No Bake.
55. March 2015 from Sarah at Maison Cupcake was Layer Cakes.
54. February 2015 from Katie was Brownies.
50. October 2014 from Hannah was Halloween
36. August 2013 from Elizabeth was Chocolates
27. November 2012 from Franglais Kitchen was Bread
- Coconut-White Chocolate Layer Cake | The Lass In The Apron - […] cake is my submission to Choclette’s We Should Cocoa challenge, which is being hosted this month by Maison Cupcake.…
- The Best Chocolate Malteser Cake - […] entered this cake into the March 2015 We Should Cocoa Challenge – Layer […]
- Creme Filled Chocolate Cupcakes - […] is Choclette’s We Should Cocoa time again, hosted this May by the lovely Karen of Lavender and Lovage! I…
- Blueberry and Chocolate Banana Bread | lawstudentscookbook - […] in my house for the first time today and found a recipe that combined blueberries and chocolate for We…
- Blueberry, Lemon and White Chocolate Sponge | Blissfully Scrumptious - […] entering this cake into this month’s We Should Cocoa challenge at Tin and Thyme as the theme is baking…
- Chocolate cheesecake with blackberry cream | Bangers & Mash - […] ideas combining blackberries with chocolate in order to take part in Tin and Thyme’s We Should Cocoa challenge, this month guest-hosted by The…
- Recipe Roundup: 9 indulgent Blackberry & Chocolate Recipes - The Veg Space - […] you’ve been inspired to enter We Should Cocoa in October, hop over to It’s Not Easy Being Greedy to see…
- Rocky Road Fudge using the Thermapen 4 Digital Thermometer - […] three types of chocolate I am entering it into this month’s We Should Cocoa which is run by Tin &…
- Chocolate Covered Waffle Bites Recipe - Breakfast Chocolate Treat | Mostly About Chocolate Blog - […] entering this into We Should Cocoa hosted by It’s not easy being greedy because waffles are very American and smothering…
- Chocolate Covered Waffle Bites Recipe – Breakfast Chocolate Treat - Yourmaltdew - […] entering this into We Should Cocoa hosted by It’s not easy being greedy because waffles are very American and smothering…
- The Best Vegan Chocolate Cupcake | the taste space - […] I am sharing this with We Should Cocoa (USA […]
- strawberry jam-on-the-inside and white chocolate fairy cakes – Site Title - […] also going over to the we should cocoa bloggers challenge… founded by Choclette from Tin and Thyme and this…