Due to a flurry of posts about the Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Blondies in Rachel Allen’s Bake, I thought I’d better see what all the fuss was about.
- Creamed 4oz unsalted butter with 6oz (1/2 jar) of peanut butter and 6oz sugar.
- Beat in 2 medium eggs and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Mixed in 5oz sieved wholemeal flour and 1 tsp baking powder, which made rather a stiff dough.
- Finally mixed in 100g of chopped white chocolate.
- Spooned into a 8×10″ tin and baked at 175°C (gas 4) for 20 mins.