Caramelised Blueberry Blondies
The British blueberry season is still in full swing, well maybe not quite full swing, but my mother is still picking blueberries here in Cornwall, so there are certainly some around. Blueberries pair very nicely with white chocolate, so when I was commissioned to create a recipe for Wayfair last month, I used this combination to make some caramelised blueberry blondies.
For those not in the know, Wayfair is an online outfit selling furniture and other household items. Both the cloth and rectangular plate featured in the photographs came from this establishment.
The blueberry blondies, inspired by these raspberry blondies I made last year, are sweet and squidgy with a beautiful colour as well as flavour from the blueberries. The addition of lemon zest gives a delightful citrus zing. The piece de resistance, however, is the white chocolate which caramelises whilst cooking giving a crunchy and very tasty crust.
To see my recipe and step-by-step photos for caramelised blueberry blondies, head over to the Inspiration pages on Wayfair.
I’m sending these off to Recipe of the Week with Emily at A Mummy Too.
Some other blondie recipes you might like
- Banana blondies – Tin and Thyme
- Beetroot blondies with almond flakes – Coffee & Vanilla
- Cherry Bakewell blondies – Emily’s Recipes and Reviews
- Coconut and ground cherry blondies – Tin and Thyme
- Healthy caramel chocolate chip chickpea blondies – Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Peanut butter and white chocolate ‘barbies’ – Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Triple chocolate caramel blondies – Penne for Your Thoughts
- Vanilla apricot almond blondie bites – Family Friends Food