A good old fashioned rib sticking steamed suet pudding from North Wales. Snowdon pudding, as it’s called, is flavoured with lemon zest and marmalade. Recipe for lemon sauce included as it makes a lovely accompaniment.
A sticky chewy little cake made with breadcrumbs and almonds. It comes from Finland and is easy to make. These Marmalade runeberg cakes are astonishingly light and very moreish.
A surprisingly light Scandinavian chocolate cake made with rye breadcrumbs & brazil nuts, then sandwiched together with blackcurrant jam & cream.
Looking for something?
Subscribe and Receive
Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Remarkable Rhubarb Cake: an Old Fashioned Simple Delight
- Vegetable Fritters from Leftover Cooked Vegetables
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - So Quick, So Easy, So Delicious
- Rose Syrup and What to Do with It
- Carrot Cake Flapjacks - Autumn in a Bliss Filled Bite
- Moroccan Carrot Dip - Spicy, Vibrant and Delicious
- Carrot and Swede Mash - A Simple Yet Delicious Side
- How to Cook the Perfect Brussels Sprouts