Last year I visited North Wales for the very first time and completely fell in love with it. We had a view of Snowdon from our bedroom window and we got a lot of walking done. We didn’t, however, get even a sniff of Snowdon pudding, which is a bit of a shame as it’s the sort of rib sticker that would have helped sustain us on our treks up hill and down dale.
A sticky chewy little cake made with breadcrumbs and almonds. It comes from Finland and is easy to make. These Marmalade runeberg cakes are astonishingly light and very moreish.
I must be better. My baking mojo has returned and I almost leapt out of bed this morning thinking I’m going to bake that Scandinavian chocolate cake that’s been on my mind. I know January isn’t traditionally the time for indulgence, but because we were both ill, CT and I had quite an abstemious Christmas, so I feel justified in making and eating a few ‘naughty’ things.
Looking for something?
Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Spiced Apple Chutney - Easy, Delicious and Simply The Best
- The Best Chilli Sauce You Will Ever Taste
- Grasmere Ginger Shortbread - A Fiery, Crumbly, Chewy Delight
- Green Split Pea Curry Recipe & The £2 Challenge
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - So Quick, So Easy, So Delicious
- Quince Jelly with Optional Apple and Chilli
- Easy Carrot Jam - A Sweet Persian Condiment
- Carrot Cake Flapjacks - Autumn in a Bliss Filled Bite