A sticky chewy little cake made with breadcrumbs and almonds. It comes from Finland and is easy to make. These Marmalade runeberg cakes are astonishingly light and very moreish.
Hello, welcome to Tin and Thyme. I’m Choclette, a vegetarian home cook and whole food recipe developer. I have a passion for flavour, cooking with the seasons, baking and chocolate. Welcome to my award winning blog. Here you'll find delicious and nutritious recipes that are mostly easy to prepare and definitely easy to eat.Read more
Looking for something?
Subscribe and Receive
Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Remarkable Rhubarb Cake: an Old Fashioned Simple Delight
- Vegetable Fritters from Leftover Cooked Vegetables
- Carrot and Swede Mash - A Simple Yet Delicious Side
- How to Cook the Perfect Brussels Sprouts
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - So Quick, So Easy, So Delicious
- The Best Chilli Sauce You Will Ever Taste
- Rose Syrup and What to Do with It
- Rhubarb and Ginger Chutney - How to Easily Make Your Own