A sticky chewy little cake made with breadcrumbs and almonds. It comes from Finland and is easy to make. These Marmalade runeberg cakes are astonishingly light and very moreish.
Hello, welcome to Tin and Thyme. I’m Choclette, a vegetarian home cook and whole food recipe developer. I have a passion for flavour, cooking with the seasons, baking and chocolate. Welcome to my award winning blog. Here you'll find delicious and nutritious recipes that are mostly easy to prepare and definitely easy to eat.Read more
Looking for something?
Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Spiced Apple Chutney - Easy, Delicious and Simply The Best
- Green Split Pea Curry Recipe & The £2 Challenge
- Quince Jelly with Optional Apple and Chilli
- Chocolate Viennese Whirls with Vanilla Buttercream & Blackcurrant Jam
- The Best Chilli Sauce You Will Ever Taste
- Grasmere Ginger Shortbread - A Fiery, Crumbly, Chewy Delight
- Carrot Cake Flapjacks - Autumn in a Bliss Filled Bite
- Easy Carrot Jam - A Sweet Persian Condiment