Double Pear & Almond Green Smoothie Bowl
A delicious and filling smoothie, packed full of nutrients. It will keep you going for hours and two of your five a day are done and dusted by early morning.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 300 ml almond milk
- 1 heaped tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds or linseeds
- 1 large ripe pear - cored but not peeled
- 1 medium ripe avocado - skinned and stoned
- 1 heaped tbsp vegan almond yoghurt or plain yoghurt of choice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 thumb sized chunk ginger root - washed, but not peeled
- good handful of kale - washed and any bits of large stalk removed
- a sprinkling of granola to finish (optional)
Swap the kale for spinach or other greens of your choice if you prefer.
Please note: calories and other nutritional information are per serving. They're approximate and will depend on serving size and exact ingredients used.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7.9g | Fat: 28.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.7g | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 12.8g | Sugar: 12.7g | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 3.6mg