It’s August, it’s summer and it’s the holiday season – at least it is in this part of the world. So for a free and easy holiday feel, it’s anything goes for this month’s We Should Cocoa.
Looking for something?
Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Spinach Cake with Lemon - My Super Simple Version of Le Gâteau Vert
- Spiced Apple Chutney - Easy, Delicious and Simply The Best
- Vegetarian Strawberry Blancmange aka Old-Fashioned Jelly Cream
- Carrot Cake Flapjacks - Autumn in a Bliss Filled Bite
- Rose Syrup and What to Do with It
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Flapjacks
- Green Split Pea Curry Recipe & The £2 Challenge
- Nigella's Florentines and Spiced Hot Chocolate
Tin & Thyme on Tumblr
It’s arrived. The much anticipated recipe book from Karen Burns-Booth @lavenderandlovage. Full of stories from Karen’s well travelled and eclectic life as well as the fabulous recipes I’ve come to expect from following her blog, this will keep me happy for many nights of bedtime reading and days cooking in the kitchen.
#cookbook #lavenderandlovage #bedtimereading #fbc18uk #cooking #travel #recipes #foodphotography
Pigs at pannage in the Forest. Hoovering up nuts and acorns this morning.
So much magnificent autumn colour this year. Despite being mega busy, we managed a walk in the Forest yesterday. The dappled light and warmth from the sun made it a perfect autumnal day.