We Should Cocoa – The June Challenge

We Should Cocoa | 1st June 2012 | By

First off, I’d like to say a big thank you to Laura at How to Cook Good Food who did a fantastic job hosting last month’s We Should Cocoa. If you haven’t already seen her fabulous almond round-up do take a look.

I’m very pleased to say we have another guest host this month. This time the challenge is being hosted on the other side of the world, in New Zealand no less. I have the very great pleasure in welcoming Lucy, The KitchenMaid to the select band of chocolate addicts WSC hosts. If you haven’t come across Lucy’s blog before, you are in for a treat. Please have a look at this post to find out what ingredient she has lined up for us all.

Please note, entries should be made via the linky on Lucy’s post NOT via e-mail this month.

1. Dom at Belleau Kitchen

1st June 2012 at 8:52 am

love it… (I know you hat coffee but what the heck!!!)

3rd June 2012 at 1:19 pm

Exactly Dom – I’ll try not to whinge too much!

2. Javelin Warrior

1st June 2012 at 4:03 pm

Coffee and chocolate go together beautifully so I’m thinned that this is the secret ingredient for the month. I have something I hope to link-up, but it’s still giving me some problems so not sure if it will be ready. But this should be an exciting challenge this month…

3rd June 2012 at 1:20 pm

JW, sounds intriguing. You have another three weeks, so do hope you will manage it.

3. Baking Addict

4th June 2012 at 6:20 pm

I love coffee in desserts although I don’t drink coffee. I’d already planned a coffee and chocolate bake for this month so this is perfect! So pleased that Lucy chose coffee 🙂

7th June 2012 at 10:12 am

Coffee is one of those weird substances that you love, hate or only like in some things. Like you, CT loves the flavour in chocolate and cakes, but doesn’t like the drink. I don’t like either!

4. Susan Lindquist

6th June 2012 at 2:35 pm

OMG! I found your blog through Dom at Belleau and this was a fun time to find it! Coffee and chocolate … two of my favorite things in the world …

7th June 2012 at 10:14 am

Welcome Susan and thanks for following. Would be great if you had an entry for WSC – coffee seems to be a popular choice.