Honey & Raisin Chocolate Flapjacks
Some old friends, who I hadn’t seen in a long time were coming to visit and one of them is a flapjack fanatic. I couldn’t disappoint, so flapjacks were what I made and this is how I did it:
- Melted 5oz unsalted butter in a large pan with 2 tbsp honey.
- Stirred in a pinch of salt (Himalayan pink)
- Removed from the heat and added 100g dark chocolate broken into pieces (I used Co-op fair trade 46% rather than my usual G&B or Divine 70%)
- Mixed in 10oz rolled oats, 3oz demerara sugar and 2oz raisins.
- Pressed into a buttered 10″ x 8″ tin
- Scattered my signature sesame seeds over the top and baked at 180C for 17 minutes.
- Left to cool completely then cut into 16 pieces.