Cynthia from Cookin’ With Cynthia very kindly gave my blog this award.
This is what you need to do (if you want to participate):
- Copy the award image into a post.
- Then list 10 things that make you happy
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
- Put in a link to their blogs
- Notify the award receivers
- Award recipients must link back to sender’s blog
Being a shy retiring Brit, this doesn’t come easy to me, but I’ll give it a go.
- Eating chocolate cake (of course)
- Eating chocolate cake with friends
- Making chocolate cake (of course)
- Singing (whilst doing the above)
- Blogging about chocolate
- Tending to CT’s every need (as long as it involves chocolate)
- Reading (about chocolate)
- Growing vegetables – what, nothing to do with chocolate?
- Walking by the coast (with ample supplies of “emergency” chocolate)
- Convincing myself we need a new set of bathroom scales!
Gosh, I hate making these sorts of decisions. It’s hard to come up with only ten as there are so many great blogs around, but here are some of the food ones that I look at regularly.
The Caked Crusader @ The Caked Crusader
Chele @ Chocolate Teapot
Kate @ Kate The Bake
Kath @ The Ordinary Cook
Lucie @ Cooking at Marystow
Mangocheeks @ Allotment 2 Kitchen
Nic @ Nip it in the bud
Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Passions
Suelle @ Mainly Baking
VegBoxBoy @ VegBoxBoy